Fairmont Mothers who Care operate under the umbrella of a world-wide group of mothers who are willing to “stand in the gap” before God for their children and the schools they attend.
Mothers who Care has set the following goals:
- To pray for the children of Fairmont to receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour;
- To pray for teachers, admin and ground staff;
- To pray that Biblical standards be reflected in our school;
- To be a positive and supportive influence at the Fairmont High School;
- To pray that God will increase the territory of Mothers who Care in South Africa.
The Mothers who Care group meet every Wednesday in the Interview Room at Fairmont where we bring all our concerns to God in prayer. We invite the parents of Fairmont to use the prayer opportunity and (anonymous) prayer requests can be handed to reception for our attention or send an sms to 083 795 1746.
Anybody who would like more information about Mothers who Care, is welcome to contact us.