TECHNOLOGY AND LIFE ORIENTATION EDUCATOR
Durbanville (English Medium)
START DATE: 12 August 2019
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and inspiring Technology (Grades 8 and 9) and Life Orientation (Grades 8-12) Educator with a minimum of 3 years’ recent teaching experience with a proven track record of achieving excellent results.
- The ability to teach Engineering Graphics & Design (Grades 10 -12) would be beneficial.
- Experience in teaching Robotics to high school students is highly recommended.
- Recent physical education experience is highly recommended.
- Teaching qualification is a requirement. (Post graduate studies in related field is an advantage)
- Proven record (recent QA5) of teaching excellence (CAPS) and use of effective, innovative teaching strategies, including the use of computer technology within the classroom.
- Commitment to and embodiment of the School’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence.
- Demonstrated commitment to life-long learning and to personal professional development.
- Active involvement in the school’s extra-mural programme with high awareness of and commitment to the holistic development of learners.
Applications must include:
- A covering letter
- A list of subjects offered, as well as extra mural activities
- A relevant, up-to-date CV with at least 2 contactable references
- Copies of Educational Qualifications & SACE Registration
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31 May 2019
This appointment will be guided by the School’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment.