FIXED TERM CONTRACT (MATERNITY LEAVE SUBSTITUTE)
± MID-OCTOBER 2019 TO MID-FEBRUARY 2020
Physical Sciences and Natural Sciences Educator
Durbanville (English Medium)
We are looking for a Physical Sciences (Grades 10-12) and Natural Sciences Educator to substitute for one of our educators going on maternity leave.
- A BSc or related University degree and a Graduate teaching qualification is a requirement. (Post graduate studies in a related field is an advantage.)
- Qualified to teach Grades 8-12
- Ideally 2 years of recent and relevant teaching experience
- A commitment to and embodiment of the School’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence
- A demonstrated commitment to life-long learning and personal professional development
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- A covering letter
- A relevant, up-to-date, comprehensive CV with at least 2 recent contactable references
- Certified copies of educational qualifications
- Certified copy of SACE registration (or proof of application)
- A list of other subjects offered and
- A list of extra-curricular activities offered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31 May 2019
This appointment will be guided by the School’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity.