Durbanville (English Medium)
START DATE: 1 OCTOBER 2019
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspiring Afrikaans 1st Additional Language Educator (Grades 8 -12) with a proven track record of achieving excellent results.
- University Graduate teaching qualification is a requirement. (Post graduate studies in a related field is an advantage)
- Highly regarded subject expert, with experience of marking NSC Afrikaans 1st Additional Language papers (recommended)
- At least 3 year’s recent experience of teaching up to Matric level.
- Proven record (recent QA5) of teaching excellence (CAPS) and use of effective, innovative teaching strategies, including the use of computer technology within the classroom.
- Commitment to and embodiment of School’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence.
- Demonstrated commitment to life-long learning and personal professional development.
- Active involvement in the school extra-mural programme with high awareness of and commitment to the holistic development of learners.
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- A covering letter
- A relevant, up-to-date CV with at least 2 contactable references
- Copies of Educational Qualifications & SACE Registration
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31 May 2019
This appointment will be guided by the School’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment.